ING NYC Marathon
|Fundraising target: $90,000.00||Progress: $79,623.81|
Our 2012 marathon team did an amazing job raising funds and awareness for the important work we do in Grenada. Team REACH rallied together in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, united by one common goal: to improve the lives of Grenada's orphans. This year, we will battle through NYC's five-boroughs with renewed dedication, knowing that every mile we run will translate into real and positive change for the special children whom we serve.
For the fifth year in a row, REACH Grenada is proud to be a Bronze Level participating charity in the ING NYC Marathon. This year we will be recruiting 25 dedicated runners from across the world to take on the challenge of a lifetime: Run 26.2 miles and raise funds for Grenada's most vulnerable children.
Do you have what it takes? Email us if you are interested in joining our 2012 marathon team.
Come Join our 2013 ING NYC Marathon Team!Taking on a challenge as great as training for and completing a marathon says a lot about a person’s character. However, doing so to improve the lives of others says so much more. By joining our team, you commit to raising $3,525 and paying your NYRR registration fee. Click APPLY above to join the team.
Fundraising SupportIn order to ensure that you reach your fundraising target, we offer the following support:
- An online donation system on our website where your sponsors will be able to donate directly on your behalf through PayPal and FirstGiving;
- Ability to auto-send email solicitations direct to friends and family;
- A promo video to share so potential sponsors can support our campaign;
- 100% of all donations go directly to REACH Grenada's programs (none will be used for administration costs);
- Assistance with any fundraising events; and
- Our marathon coordinator, Vincent Aloi, is available to provide useful tips and suggestions.
What a fun day...what an amazing experience...what tired feet I have! It was great to meet everyone and really understand the reason beyond Reach Grenada. I sure wore my t-shirt proudly during the entire race.